Friday, November 5, 2010

More Nail Polish...

Future Posts and Hauls
Got my Sephora Shipment... ended up just buying the Korres 24hour Moisturizer, Rosebud Salve (may do a review on this), and the Korres Primer. Been spending most of my money on nail polish..I took part in the Rescue Beauty Lounge 50% off sale.. I will do a blog post on that and have 3 more shipments coming in on nail polish (OPI, China Glaze, Nubar, Orly, Misa)... but by December I should have everything that is attainable on my want list.. and maybe my nail polish obssession will go away... maybe...

Nail Polish Swatches

Orly's Galaxy Girl
Burgundy Creme with Pink Shimmer and Aqua Flecks.. This is gorgeous...




OPI's Parlez-vous OPI?
Muted Violet Purple Creme
if you like Sephora By OPI's Metro Chic or Essie's Merino Cool and you want more purple...this is beautiful..



OPI's Catch Me In Your Net
I will probably not be wearing this till the summer... wish I would have bought it then... But here is a swatch its soo pretty...
A shimmery blue - looks like the way water glitters.. supposed dupe for Zoya's Charla and Orly's Halley's Comet



OPI's Barefoot in Barcelona
Wore this this week but forget to take a picture...
Its a muted pinky nude.. If you have MAC's Lipstick in Honeylove its pretty much looks like that...




Natural/Creulty Free Update
Been using the Organix Coconut Milk System... and I like it but its having me nervous about my curls... I have naturally curly/wavy hair... and I actually like it. Downfall is I feel like I am losing my curls with this product as well as i use to be able to just put shampoo in but a frizz free serum and some of the herbal essense violet balm and have my hair do its thing. With the Organix... I don't know what it will do... checking out other hair products and waiting this out to see if my hair needs more training with it... I will wait till the products run out and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment