Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nail Polish Favs of the the Week

I have been in a nail polish kick in an effort of trying to grow my nails. It has been working and just making sure I keep it up and I did a big nail polish haul last month. Lots of Halloween Colors and Colors I have been wanting for a long, long time. Which I will post them as soon as I wear them if you are interested... So My favorites of the week are..

Please also excuse the application.. I am a newbie...

Mummy May I by China Glaze

It is a black with a plummy purple Glitter... Love it! Very Halloween!




So My Seche Vite Top Coat is running out and is really making me hate it because its thick and goopy and really not my kind of top coat. So after reading a few reviews from Make Up Alley I will be getting the Essie's Good to Go. It is thinner and drys just as fast may not be as shiny but Seche Vite but that dulls down in a few days anyway... but the downfall its 10.00 but Ulta is doing their buy 2 get one free on nail polishes.. So I will get getting a little discount.. so worth it to me.. But back to the point I have been using my matte top coat which basically makes your nails like an eggshell.. I think this is beautiful for the fall...

So Next Few..

OPI's Pamplona Purple, which is this pretty plummy purple creme... Gorgeous! It gets darkey darker with the matte top coat.. but it is love. This color makes me love OPI! The brush just makes easy to apply... Love it!! New Favorite color for the fall/winter...



Sephora by OPI's Ocean Love Potion, It a pretty aqua-y teal creme... I have an absolute love of teals.. and watery colors.. its gorgeous.. will always be a favorite!



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment